RE: [oletrucks] running board brackets

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] running board brackets
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:04:01 -0600
I bought three used brackets from Jim Carter's about two years ago. No
cracks, a little surface rust, generally in good shape (and much better
than none at all which was my original configuration.) And to confirm
what Bob mentions below, the two front brackets are different from the
rear four. Make sure you specify which ones you need.

Jeff Nelson
Paducah, KY
1953 3600