[oletrucks] Finally!!!!!!

To: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Finally!!!!!!
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:18:05 -0600
Sorry for the run araound everybody.  To those who wasted their time trying
to check out my website I appolgize wholeheartedly.

I think I really do have the bugs worked out now so if you have time please
stop by.   I would love some pics or pages to link to my page.... It might
be a little while before I get to do that but send me your URL's and I'll
link to your site ... Thanks for you patience

Bartman
1951 3100
OutStandingInMyField
Somewhere on the High Plains of Kansas