Re: [oletrucks] Lincoln Ne. swapmeet

To: "Joe Clark" <jclark1@utk.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lincoln Ne. swapmeet
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:47:52 -0600
I don't know how far the "Southeast" is from Dallas, TX, but the Pate Swap
Meet (soon to become Autofest) is one of the largest in the nation (11,000
spaces last spring & last year started 1st fall meet with about 3-4,000
spaces rented).  As far as a spare tire carrier (I assume you have a
"monorail" type; goes front to back, not side to side on a diagonal-51 and
later), all I can say is GOOD LUCK.  I know of 1 person who MIGHT have one
WITH ALL OF THE PARTS (& there many) & if he does it's $450.00, panel truck
$550.00.

If you think he's crazy as a loon for his used parts prices, he's still got
a ton of knowledge & loves to talk.  I find him at many swap meets in the
Dallas area (I don't how far toward you he travels), but it is worth a short
phone call to ask or a longer one to chat about details of your search.

He is:
Oscar Lindquist
Majestic Truck Parts
17726 Dickerson
Dallas, TX  75252
972-248-6245
FAX 972-380-8913

For all of you panel fans, he's got one he uses for his business & is very
knowledgeable specifically about panels.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX