Re: [oletrucks] another gauge question

To: "Brad Newman" <bkn@cyberramp.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] another gauge question
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:28:32 -0600
Somebody posted a URL recently for a company in CA that does restorations of
you own gauges (or trade out as core, if you choose).  They also have
upgraded versions (look exactly like original) that go to  120mph,
80psi,250F, etc.  I didn't want to buy their catalog for just researching
one set, so I asked them via email for the specific set I was interested in.
Hang on to your first born!  The set (for an Advance Design model) was over
$500.00!  You mileage may vary (speedometer restoration joke-groan).

Does anybody have the URL for Brad?  I can't seem to locate it & I don't
have their mailing with me.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com