[oletrucks] 57 Flatbed question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 Flatbed question
From: varanus@mail.phoenix.net
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:58:39 +0000
Hi ya'll:
I have a 57 2 ton flatbed.  The truck is in excellent shape but I
don't think the bed is original.  Can anyone tell me how to
distinguish between original and aftermarket?

Also, does anyone know where I can get the vaccume controlled 2 speed
rear end unit rebuilt - just the diaphragm assembly?

And does anyone know a source for oversized kingpins to rebuild the
front end with?  My local suppliers don't know the old trucks.
Eric Pesci