[oletrucks] RE: hi

To: <radbob@goodnet.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: hi
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:13:59 -0000

Greetings. I do not know about the motor, but I highly recommend that if you
have not done so already, to sign up for the oletrucks mailing list. There
are a lot of knowledgeable people on the list, and you would be able to find
an answer to just about any question you would have about a 1941-59 Chevy or
GMC truck.

Details for signing up are on the Chevytrucks website.
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org