[oletrucks] RE: Eng ID

To: "michelle" <michelle@minot.ndak.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Eng ID
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:13:43 -0000

Greetings. I do not know about the engine size, but I highly recommend that
if you have not done so already, to sign up for the oletrucks mailing list.
There are a lot of knowledgeable people on the list, and you would be able
to find an answer to just about any question you would have about a 1941-59
Chevy or GMC truck.

Details for signing up are on the Chevytrucks website.
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org