Re: [oletrucks] Generator/battery question

To: sculver@iwl.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Generator/battery question
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:14:11 EST
Hey all,
I to have the same problem(except for the dead battery), My guage never shows
a plus, just the draw of the lights when I turn them on.  I have changed to a
12v. alt/internal regulator.  The truck will run with the headlights on and
the battery disconnected, so I know I'm charging.  My battery is never dead
either, It there a way to test the guage?

Casey
'47-2 thriftmaster