[oletrucks] Need Grill & surrounding parts for '40 GMC 1 ton Suburban wo

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need Grill & surrounding parts for '40 GMC 1 ton Suburban woodie
From: "David Miller" <davidmiller@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:00:54 -0600
Hello Folks,

I'm new to the list and have just acquired a '40 GMC woodie. On it's trip to
Nashville from Nevada, ShowTime transporters managed to have three accidents
with it.  The worst was the damage to the front of the vehicle.  I need to
replace:

Grill, 1940 GMC chrome 14 bar
Grill, 1940 Top w/ GMC logo
Front skirt grill surround, left
Front skirt grill surround, right
Grill baffle, vertical (behind grill)
Air deflector plate (top of radiator to grill top & surrounds)
Front skirt/hood support arch

If anyone knows of sources for these parts, please contact me directly at
mailto:davidmiller@home.com

Pictures taken before ShowTime got their hands on it can be seen at
http://members.home.net/woodies.

Thanks,
David Miller
Nashville, TN