[oletrucks] RE: Smoking above 55 MPH

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Smoking above 55 MPH
From: Jeremy Eastman <jeastman@appliedtheory.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:24:07 -0500
Well, after that slight white smoke above 55 MPH developed into a full-bore
white at any speed, I think I can limit the problem to head, head gasket,
or block (#%@#!).

I might possibly be able to get a 235 from a '55 Chevy car as a replacement
engine, but I'm hoping I could get away with a head swap from it.

Anybody know of a listing of cylinder-head casting number interchange list?
  Anybody have a good 235 head in the Syracuse, NY area they'd like to sell?