RE: [oletrucks] Rear end ratios (again) NAPCO?

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rear end ratios (again) NAPCO?
From: sheldon <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:55:32 -0800
     Kevin,

  I'm not sure exactly what I have.  One frame is a '57 1/2 ton, and the
box is too. I put a different cab and front end on ('56) about 15 yrs ago.
The other P/U cab and box should be origional to the napco running gear,
but the frame is not. ( yes I have 2 '56's) following is VIN's for both. As
for your question re: Powr-Pak or factory,  I have no idea!  ... Is there a
way to tell?.  Also I've never run the napco system, It's been in a barn
for the last 17 years.  Yes I am interested in joining a NAPCO group...

 VIN's
 1)  3B560016851
 2)  H2550014581

  Sheldon Schmidt
  SS Machine Works Inc.
  1530 N Kings Valley Hwy.
  Dallas, OR. 97338
  503-623-2524
  sheldon@ssmachine.com

  I also run a CNC Machine Shop and may be able to make parts (or complete)
hubs and such.

Sheldon,
By any chance is your truck a NAPCO?  If it is, are you interested in being
involved in a NAPCO Owners group that I am trying to start?  I have some of
the old records that I got from Tom Brownell and have been gathering names
from the list.  I am collecting names addresses, phone numbers, and E-mail
addresses of anyone who might be interested.  I will be doing a mass
mailing with more details in the Aug./Sept. time frame.  If you are
interested, send me the information and I will put your name on the list.
Also, if you want,  include the model and year your truck is and if it was
a Powr-Pak or a factory installed setup.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC