Re: [oletrucks] 366 V-8

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, longgw@nni.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 366 V-8
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@mail.symet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 21:40:15 CST
Exxon used them in 1 ton and 2 ton oilfield boom and rigging trucks for quite a
long time. The governers were set for 3,300 rpm. They had loads of torque below
2,500 rpm and were basically grunt motors that maybe sqeezed 7 miles per
gallon, on a good day. If you are hauling locomotives or mobil homes from point
A to point B, this is a good motor. If you are thinking about installing this
in a daily driver, get a 50 gallon gas tank. You will most likely need it.