[oletrucks] '54 Chevy PU Glove Box Door w/hardware

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '54 Chevy PU Glove Box Door w/hardware
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@mail.symet.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:30:30 CST
I am looking for a glove box door complete w/hardware to put on my daughter's
'54 Chevy 3/4 ton PU. The previous owner said that he had never seen on on it.

Another topic: The metal on the front fenders is in good shape - except where
the bolts held it to the cab. The places where the bolts go thru are all
rusted. I can find all sorts of parts to replace cab interior metal but have
not been able to locate a source of repair items where the fenders can be
repaired at the point they attach to the cab. The rest of the fender can be
cleaned up and is in good shape. Is there any help out there for this problem?
All returns would be appreciated and it would save a lot of work over trying to
build my own mounting strips. Thanks in Advance (Design)...Bob Fentress