[oletrucks] hubcaps

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] hubcaps
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:44:25 -0700 (MST)
So, after spending all day cleaning and polishing my 1954 Chevy 3100
pickup (it was a beautiful 65 degree day here in Boulder), I'm wondering
if anyone knows the stock hubcap colors for the '54 3100.  The body is
forest green (close to stock, as far as I know) and the grille and fenders
are white (stock?).  Right now, the hubcaps are colored green, black, or
rust.  Does anyone have a good picture or listing of the stock colors for
the 3100?  Thanks.
By the way, October Sky was a pretty good movie.  Ole trucks and rocket
scientists...reminds me of myself!

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin