Re: [oletrucks] HELP!- need cab

To: "Al & Judy" <cayfords@oxford.net>, <bdfentr@mail.symet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HELP!- need cab
From: "D. SLANEY" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 23:31:33 -0600
I know of a couple or three complete trucks at Minot N.D. that are in the
300.00 range {U.S.$}, thats where I bought my 48 5 window to bring back to
Canada and was only gst to pay and all documentation supplied at Canadian
customs to plate and register it.

Regards,
Don.
Regina Beach, Sask. Canada
48American 3/4 & 51 Canadian 1/2 [CHEVS}