[oletrucks] napco 1/2ton for sale S.N.B.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] napco 1/2ton for sale S.N.B.
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:17:00 EST
I borrowed money to buy this truck and promised to pay it back by April. I
then broke my back and haven't been able to work on it. I thought that I'd
give you guys first crack at it.  It had sat for some time after the guy did a
frame off and then got the engine rebuilt and ran out of time.  It is a nice
truck.The glass is not in it, the new harness is still in the bag,  but I
fired it upto drive it onto the trailer.

To unload it from the trailer I had to bleed the brakes for a half hour to get
any pedal so the brake job was the first thing I started to do.  I could
finish them if I can bend over long enough.  The only parts i havent yet
bought for the brakes are the master cylinder, and new lines .

It is a dark metallic blue centari paint.  It has been entirely dechromed. The
bumpe and groll are white.EVERYBODY that walks in says WOW.  nice truck.  I
just gotto sell it and know it wont be easily replaced.  I hope nobody will
buy it, but I could use the money tomorrow.