Re: [oletrucks] Update, shipwrights, quick question

To: Ryan Border <rborder@fcxena.fc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Update, shipwrights, quick question
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:05:44 -0700 (MST)
Not sure if this is the same on yours, but on my '54, the lighter assy is
two parts - an outer shell attached from behind the dash, and an inner
shell attached from the face of the dash.  They screw together, so just
give the outer shell a good twist (depending on the amount of rust).  I
just replaced mine, so now I can listen to my portable CD player, thanks
to a Radio Shack adapter...one of these days I'll actually install a
stereo...

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad