[oletrucks] photos for the group

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] photos for the group
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:41:05 -0500
Per all of the discussion of tools that came with our trucks, I received
this from Whitney Haist:

Here are 2 photos taken by list member George La Fountaine that the group
may enjoy on Chevytrucks.org.
Tools2.jpg is the set I collected for my '46 and includes the jack, jack
handle and the crank that came with the last of the Art Deco Series.  Tool
set like this were included with the vehicles into the early '50's but were
dropped soon thereafter.

http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/tools.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/tools2.jpg

Bennett Ratliff also wants the group to see his work in progress 40 truck.....
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/bennett.jpg

Wayne

---------
                 http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne
For a quick view of oletrucks mailing list members trucks go to:
         http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html