[oletrucks] HELP, I'M IN A HURRY!!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] HELP, I'M IN A HURRY!!!!
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:21:37 EST
Hey Everyone,
I need to know the size of the screw on part of the transmission, ie. the part
where the speedo cable screws in.  I have found a good deal in a VDO set of
guages and I need to know if the speedo sender (electronic) will screw to the
original trannie in my '47-2 with the shifter on the column?  The sender that
comes with the kit says its an 16 pulse 7/8-18 thread? (what ever that means.)
Does anyone have VDO guages hooked to an original truck? any help would be
helpfull.
Thanks ever so much!!!!!
I know that you guys will not let me down...
Casey.
-In a hury and would like to have a working speedo....