[oletrucks] 50 GMC for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 50 GMC for sale
From: "Hans C. Abplanalp" <hcabplanalp@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:32:33 -0800
Due to a change in priorities, I find the need to sell my 1950 GMC 100.
This truck is apart, set up for a Chevrolet V-8, with power brakes, P/S
gearbox mounted, new brakes, all new interior chrome, 3 hoods, etc....  I
have owned this truck since 1975.  Send E-mail for more info and pictures
if there is any interest.  This truck is located in Northern California.  I
will be selling this for a fraction of my investment.

Hans