Re: [oletrucks] Another 12 volt question

To: jmstreet@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Another 12 volt question
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:26:59 EST
Hi all,
        I purchased My 47-2nd With the "matched dual Horn" option, But the
horns were
fried where an PO had changed over to the 12 v system.  Can the innards of the
horn be rebuilt or replaced?  They are the Snail shell shape but there is an
Bell shapped housing that screws over the mechanism.  All the wires are burned
and crisp.  Help.....
Casey
-With the cheep plastic 12v horns under the hood....Boo Hoo.