Re: [oletrucks] Drivetrain Vibration

To: Andrew Thor <AndrewThor@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Drivetrain Vibration
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 01:00:01 -0500
While putting the truck in neutral will remove load from the drive train it
could
still vibrate in this situation because everything is still spinning, especially
likely because it vibrates when removing load by backing off on gas.  As well as
checking U-joints as others have suggested you might want to check pinion for
looseness as well as the fit of U-joint in tranny bushing. Severe vibration
would
make me uneasy.

Grant 50 3100