[oletrucks] Truck Art

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Art
From: Richard Kinas <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 20:50:26 -0500
Hey everyone,

Driving back to Orlando from Atlanta this last Friday, I had a little extra
time and stopped of to see Obsolete Chevrolet Parts in Nashville GA. Had a
good time talking with the guys about trucks etc. Well, while I was there,
I noticed a poster they had hanging on the wall. WOW. This poster rocks!!!
It is about 14 in. by 24 in. and has a AD truck at the top with a TF truck
in the center and a TF 59 Fleetside on the bottom. The guys said they
picked it up many years ago, but could not remember where from. The trucks
are artist drawings and are first class. The piece was signed by "Jim
Miga". I have tried looking this up on the internet to no avail. If "Jim"
had produced these drawings I wonder what else he has produced? Has anyone
heard of this gentleman, or have any ideas on how to find some of his work?

1959 Chevrolet Apache      ____    3100
1959 Chevrolet Apache      ____    3100