[oletrucks] new possible clunker law in Oregon

To: Oletrucks Digest <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] new possible clunker law in Oregon
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 18:54:26 -0800
Hi group,

I just wrote a post to my representative, Lane Shetterly, asking him to
oppose the bill, tho I also pointed out that I appreciate clean air.

Here's the links, one right to the description of the bill, and the
other to the list of representatives:

Bill:
gopher://gopher.leg.state.or.us:70/00/measure.dir/House_Measures/hb3200.dir/hb3217g.int

Representatives:  http://www.leg.state.or.us/alpharep.htm

I hope these links work.

Ed Miller
'58 Chevy Apache

Oh yeah, Miq, I'll go along with your idea too.  Can't hurt!