[oletrucks] Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#81011303: 1950

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#81011303: 1950 CHEVY 1/2 TON DELIVERY V8-AUTO
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:44:55 -0600
I saw this item for sale at eBay and thought that someone on the list might
be interested.

Title of item:   1950 CHEVY 1/2 TON DELIVERY V8-AUTO
Seller: rch32@hitter.net
Starts: 03/21/99 09:14:37 PST
Ends: 03/28/99 09:14:37 PST
Price: Currently $1525.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=81011303

Item Description:
            1950 Chevy 1/2 ton delivery.

A hard to find 1950 1/2 ton delivery truck with a 1968 350 cu in. engine, a
350 turbo automatic along with a 12 bolt 3:70 rear all were installed by a
previous owner. The front suspension is still a straight axel but has had
the bushing's replaced and some springs removed so it would ride
better.There is a black rug covering the floor, I know that the metal under
the passenger area needs to be fixed, I do not know the condition of the
wood in the back area but it seems to be all there with no soft spots . This
truck is 49 years old and has rust in all those places that are normal for
this vehicle.  If you want more photo's I can take them and E-mail them to
you. Buyer will  pay all shipping/handling cost or come and pick it up.

Please E-mail me with any questions you have before you bid.

      Please Don't Bid If You Can't Follow Through

$1,000.00 cashier's check or money order due 7 days after auction ends,
balance due{cashier's check/cash/money order] upon pick-up.

          All sales are FINAL, NO warranty

On 03/21/99 at 09:22:30 PDT, seller added the following information:

On 03/21/99 at 15:04:52 PDT, seller added the following information:
I live about 60 miles North of Tampa, Fl.,6-8 miles off I-75, brooksville,
Fl.

 Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com