Re: [oletrucks] on eBay ..Mira 1950 Chevy Suburbans

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] on eBay ..Mira 1950 Chevy Suburbans
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:51:08 EST
 There are a few Suburbans being reproduced now, and Mira is making a nice one
of the '50 Chevy. There are a few on Ebay right now ( or were ), and I have
seen them at local mall Knife and Tobacco shops ( for $40 ). I like subs, but
not that much! Haven't seen the Mira model anywhere else other than those
places. Anyone know where they can be found cheaper?

Jerry