[oletrucks] June in Phoenix...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] June in Phoenix...
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:23:36 EST
Hey guys (and gals),
I am planning on being in the Pheonix/Palm Springs area during the second week
in june any AD related things that I shouldn't pass up?
I know we have alot of members on the west coast and this Georgian, would like
to see some of these "rust free" junkyards that I hear about, as well as any
shows or shops that I just cannot miss.  I am also gonna do the Grand Canyon
thing, any one else have any other suggestions as to what I could see?
TIA
Casey
'47-2 Thriftmaster