[oletrucks] Flaring tools-Stainless

To: "oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Flaring tools-Stainless
From: Heather & Joe Way <sierrasa@psln.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:57:04 -0800
oletrucks-digest wrote:

> Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:17:35 -0800
> From: cupola2@worldnet.att.net
> Subject: [oletrucks] Flaring tool
>
> I would really like to replace all my brake lines...I'm looking for a source
>for a flaring
tool
> that will do double flares in stainless????
----
You've had lots of responses, and I could give you numbers for
Grainger's double-flare tools. But I don't think any of these will do a
proper job on stainless, which you specify in your post. I'm not
completely certain stainless even requires a double flare--that would be
worth confirming. Any good quality flaring tool should do fine if it
doesn't need the double flare.

You've got the url for Inline Tube. Another supplier is Classic Tube in
Lancaster NY at 716-759-1800.

Joe
--
Heather & Joe Way