Re: [oletrucks] '50 chev project update

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '50 chev project update
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:45:43 -0800
dave riffel wrote:

> Well, Spring is here.  And I'm still working in the driveway.  I had
> tenatively hoped to be back on the road by now but this is a HUGE
> project.

~~snip~~

> Well,  back to it!
>
> Dave Riffel

Way to go, Dave! Sounds like you've come a long way on the beast. Ain't
it fun working outside?!? We've had some fantastic weather lately, up to
70 f the past couple of days. I've done a few more little things to the
'48, and we hit the 2000 mile mark last night, with no problems at all.
Thanks for the tidbit on your brake kit, it's nice to know these things.
My kit was locally built, and caused no hassles. It's amazing sometimes
what the "professionals" pass off as a do-it yourself item! Keep up the
good work!

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles