[oletrucks] Questions Regarding Stock '53 Upgrade to Newer In-line 6 and

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Questions Regarding Stock '53 Upgrade to Newer In-line 6 and Driv
From: "EDWARDS,ANDREW (HP-SanJose,ex1)" <andrew_edwards@am.exch.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:50:42 -0700
I am considering upgrading the engine and drivetrain on my '53 pickup.

Has anyone done this upgrade on a Advance Design truck? I am considering a
250 inline-6 and a TH350 automatic transmission. I know I'll need to get rid
of the torque-tube. Which open driveline rearends would fit?

I would appreciate a response from anyone who might have some helpful
information.

Thanks

AE