Re: [oletrucks] Re: Saw your truck!!

To: TORODRVR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Saw your truck!!
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:44:52 -0500
Just a couple other options I can through out. A AMX Pacer front clip will fit
if
you don't mind drilling 4 holes in your frame. This could be quite reasonable on
the price of a donor car. Gives you front discs and power steering but may give
you problems matching all four wheel patterns.
   Car drums will fit to give you front 5 lug although since you don't care
about
keeping stock wheels I see no reason not to got to front discs. Again  this can
be
done cheaper if you can find a mid seventies lead sled to get good rotors and
calipers from you can get a bracket and bearing kit along with a dual master
kit.
  A 55-59 rear would be 3.90 ratio-not too highway friendly unless you are going
with overdrive.
  Just some ideas to think over.

Grant 50 3100