Re: [oletrucks] 6-cyl head

To: mr14162@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6-cyl head
From: Terry White <twhite@bcbsal.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:43:52 -0600
Roger,

   I feel your pain,  my 235 head has been in the machine shop now for
over a week and I have not heard from them. Oh how I miss driving my
56 everyday.  I have learned a valuable lesson for when your ole truck
is your daily driver. Have a spare engine waiting in the wings.   Good
Luck finding  your 270 head.

Terry White
56 3100
Harpersville Al.

>>> Roger <mr14162@earthlink.net> 03/26 1:51 PM >>>
Hi,
Does anyone have a rebuilt or a head that I can get rebuilt for a 1959
GMC 6-cyl 270? If not, do you know where I can go to get one? Mine is
so
wasted, it'll cost around $450 to get it rebuilt. Thank you for your
time, Roger.
oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and
1959