Re: [oletrucks] 6-cyl head

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6-cyl head
From: John Dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 06:45:13 -0800
Roger,
        Keep in mind if you find a head it may be just as bad as yours. I had
to get three heads for my chevy before I found one that wasn't cracked
and THEN it cost me $318 to have it rebuilt. You may get lucky and find
a good one, but be sure to have it checked before you buy if possible.

John
"49-50-54-57-79-95" Chevy 3800 panel