Re: [oletrucks]gmc radiator

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, PERCULA25@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks]gmc radiator
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:16:37 -0600

I bought mine for a '53 Chevy from Chevy Duty.  I assume it is the same as
a GMC....perhaps someone else knows.  It came with the proper slanted
mounting rails along the sides and fit perfectly.  They have radiators for
both 6 cyl and 8 cyl.

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

PERCULA25@aol.com on 03/28/99 07:14:41 PM