[oletrucks] TF Fuse Block Wiring?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Fuse Block Wiring?
From: Don <dhartman@sunvalley.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:20:15 -0700
Hello!  Does anyone happen to have a wiring diag for the '55-59 TF Fuse
Block?  The diagram in the '55 manual does not include this.  I am adding
one after almost burning her down the other day, trying to set the choke.
Overheated the starting circuit and smoke emitting from the dash.  I'd
settle for a text description, napkin drawing, fax, (at this point I'd even
consider lies...)
Most of the wiring is pretty simple, I am just not sure how the accessory
block gets wired in from the ignition.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Don
'55 2nd DeLuxe