Re: [oletrucks] shocks

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shocks
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:54:23 -0500
I put in a set of gas shocks from Gabriel sold by Auto Zone. I don't know where
these shocks come in on the harshometer scale but was under the impression gas
shocks didn't fade like regular shocks would on washboard surfaces.
  After getting Gabriels I see LMC advertising Cofap gas shocks for around the
same price. They claim that unlike some competitors they are valved 30/70 for a
softer ride. I wonder if they were referring to Gabriel?

Grant 50 3100