RE: [oletrucks] Old stock truck

To: "'Nelson, Jeff - DTC'" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Old stock truck
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:30:19 -0800
Gotta love that!

I stood out on my front lawn yesterday, glanced down the street, and
watched some guy jerking away at a an Arbor Vitae bush with his '74 Chevy
P/U (350 auto).  He had his truck backed up to the curb, chain around the
bush and was getting nowhere.  That ole' truck was straining to pull that
simple little bush out.
I was tempted to take my ole' TF down there and show him how!

GOT TORQUE?

Tom B. 57 Stepside 3200