Re: [oletrucks] how do I set my radio

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] how do I set my radio
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:44:01 -0700 (MST)
So, on this subject, does anyone have any recommendations on where to get
a radio/tape/CD/whatever that fits in the dash of a '54 Chevy 3100?

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin