[oletrucks] dome light

To: Oletrucks Digest <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] dome light
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:37:06 -0800
Somebody was asking where the switch was for the dome light on a '59;
it's turned on by twisting the headlight switch.  Mine is wired in so it
doesn't work unless the truck is running; that's what I get for buying
an after market switch without a diagram.  :-(  I traced the circuits
and figured out something I could live with.  Oh yeah, twisting the
switch also adjusts the brightness of the dash lights.

Dunno what the switches are below the dash; all I have are an after
market choke and two cables for the vents.

Ed
'58 Apache Fleetside