[oletrucks] 235 Head cast numbers

To: Oletrucks Digest <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 Head cast numbers
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:22:01 -0800
Skip, where is that guy?  I work in Stayton, so that would be really
convenient for me.  $100 for a cab sounds good.  I noticed recently
(duh!) that mine is rusting out above where the headliner used to be,
even has some pin holes on the passenger side.  The rest of it isn't
bad, so maybe I'll play with Bondo or something.  It would be covered up
with a new headliner someday anyway.

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Fleet

Skip wrote:   "Bought a cab for $100, doors
$75
and a complete 235 $100.  Found all of this at a place near Stayton,
Oregon.
The guy runs his own Chevy parts business out of his yard.  He has no
written
inventory and deals mostly in Task Force and 67-72 parts."