[oletrucks] Need linkage piece

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Need linkage piece
From: MASK4335@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 19:16:25 EST
I'm converting my '48 to column shift, getting rid of the granny 4-speed.
I'm installing a 3-speed OD and 3.73 rearend.  I need one linkage piece to
finish the hook up.  It is the bellcrank that is in the middle of the 2nd &
3rd shift linkage.  It is the piece that pivots on the large bellhousing
stud, midway between the shift forks and the trans shift lever.  If anyone
has this piece, I sure need it.  Thanks.
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX