[oletrucks] Suburbans

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Suburbans
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 11:47:59 -0600
Hey gang, I know several of you are interested in Suburban Carryalls. I was
recently made aware of a site just for Suburbans - 1972 and older. Check it
out:

        http://www.classictruckshop.com/clubs/earlyburbs/

And our own Whitney Haist has a really excellent website for 1941-46
Chevy/GMC trucks:

        http://www.jps.net/haist/artdeco.htm

These are just a couple of the many new links I've added to our Recommended
Links page. Be sure and check them out.

        http://www.chevytrucks.org/general/links.htm

Coming soon - some new articles in the Tech Section. Stay tuned...
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org