[oletrucks] 56' 3600

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 56' 3600
From: Gib Cooper <bambugib@mail.harborside.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 12:19:51 -0700
I am new to list but have owned a 56 chev 3600 flatbed 4 wheel dr since
1972. (NAPCO Dodge Power Wagon Front end factory installed)

Going through the last few years and more to come renovating back to the
condition I bought it in. Body work and paint are up to primer level. I am
getting nervous about color. Original color was school bus yellow with
white bumpers wheels and grill/headlights.

Where can I see colors of original 56's?

Anyone have an ideas?

Thanks

Gib

>Hey Bob are you out there?  I have a few ???'s for you.  I would like to
>know what I can put between the gas tank (behind the seat) and the back
>of the cab for soundproofing (inflammable if there is such a thing).
>Also, I want to get the body work and primer done but haven't yet
>decided on the color(s) I want to paint it.  How long can a vehicle go
>(without causing more rust) before painting and what is the best process
>to ensure good priming before painting?  Thanks, CAthie

Gib Cooper
Tradewinds Bamboo Nursery
28446 Hunter Creek Loop
Gold Beach, OR 97444