Re: [oletrucks] 56' 3600

To: bambugib@mail.harborside.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 56' 3600
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 06:34:56 EDT
In a message dated 04/06/99 04:16:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bambugib@mail.harborside.com writes:

<<
 Where can I see colors of original 56's?

My autobody supply has color chips going back to 1950.  If you find a
supplier that has been in business a long time they will probably have chips.
 Names of colors are listed in the resto package from GM which is free and
should be required reading.
800 222 1020 ask for restoration package for your year.

bob ADler