Re: [oletrucks] Portland Swap directions please

To: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Portland Swap directions please
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 00:28:15 EDT
take I-5 to exit 306-B.  follow the signs to the swap meet.  Listen for the
sound of junk maggotts feasting.  You can just about throw a softball into
the expo center from I-5.  Its located between Portland and the Washington
border.  Feel free to come by my booth #3484 and use it as a drop location to
save the long walk out to the car.

I've heard a rumble about breakfast somewhere that morning for oletruckers to
co introduce, but no confirmation yet.

'Stan the man'