Re: [oletrucks] More about vendors.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More about vendors.
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 21:30:06 -0700
I concur.  Of all the vendors I've ordered from to date on a 2 year
restoration, The Filling Station has had the best customer service and always
seem to have the parts in stock.  They go the extra 5 miles in finding parts
they typically don't stock.  I'm a happy customer.

>>> "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com> 04/06/99 09:07PM >>>
Just came back from a trip to Oregon. I spent a couple of days in
Corvallis and on my way back to the Airport I decided to pay a visit to
The Filling Station. This place is located in a little town called
Lebanon. They carry Repro. parts for 1916-1964 Chevy autos and 1918-1972
trucks. The people that works there are great, I was able to meet a
couple of nice staff and I think even the owner. I looked at a couple of
their items, one of them was a complete repro grille for AD trucks, it
looks great. They also have a lot of literature.
One more thing for those of you into Suburbans, there was a Bulletin
Board on the store with some local cars and trucks for sale. One of
these was a 1951 Chevy Suburban project truck, there was picture on the
board, it looks pretty straight. The seller is selling other stuff, I
cannot recall exactly the asking price, but at the moment I though it
was reasonable. The number is: 541-757-2585 the name of the seller is
Marty.

Antonio,
'53 3100