[oletrucks] re: Woody

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] re: Woody
From: "David Miller" <davidmiller@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 22:03:23 -0500
I've spent the last year researching woodies and have yet to come across a
woody panel truck. 'Sounds like a keeper to me!  The price isn't out of line
if the wood is suitable for patterns, the metal's good,  and the unique
woodie hardware is all there.

Here are some links that may be useful to those interested in woodies:

For more information on truck-based woodies try these links:
Gilbert's '48 GMC...
http://www.goodnet.com/~gilb/
'50 Dodge Power Wagon...
http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com/woody/woody.htm