Re: [oletrucks] early NAPCO question?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] early NAPCO question?
From: Gib Cooper <bambugib@mail.harborside.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:54:06 -0700
Steve

When it came to find some parts for my NAPCO hubs it was difficult. I
finally tracked down the replacement hub in oiled paper at Border Auto
Parts around Jamul in East San Diego county. At the time, 20 years ago,
they had stacks and stacks of NAPCO gear.

Anyone know if they are still in business?

Gib

>   We would appreciate any information on what this system may be from, or
>if anyone has any suggestions on where to locate hubs, or even know of a
>picture or diagram as to what they should look like.  We do know that
>NEITHER of the 1/2 ton nor the 3/4 ton hubs from post 1956 units will work.
>
>Thanks
>Steve

Gib Cooper
Tradewinds Bamboo Nursery