[oletrucks] Re: smallblock mount: was [alternate location for master cyl

To: jelerath@us.ibm.com, Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: smallblock mount: was [alternate location for master cylinder]
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 22:02:55 -0400
All this is good news Jon.  I had planned on using the shorty rod
headers instead of the rams horn manifolds, but may have to consider the
extensions in any case.  And I also may do my own motor mounts.  But
then working in a welding shop has its plus side!  I'm assuming you
found the stock radiator was sufficient for the small block cooling.

Thanks for the tips.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100