[oletrucks] Looking for 1961 fenders

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for 1961 fenders
From: Mushgilday@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 10:22:37 EDT
   Hi all,
                   A pal of mine just bought a 1961 Apache 100 stepside
shortbed, originally from Mexico and at this point pretty beaten up. He needs
a pair of front fenders for it, so if anyone has some for sale or knows of
where he might find some, please send an e-mail and give me the lowdown.
 By the way...he paid $1200 for it. I thought it was good deal.

  Mike Gilday
  59 Apache Fleetside 3200